Jonestown, TX is found in Travis County and is home to around 1,834 people. It's a close suburb of Austin, making it an attractive place outside of the hustle and bustle of the city to raise a family. As a homeowner here, you likely enjoy the numerous parks and forests in the area. Jones Brother's Park likely is one of your family's summer hot spots each year with its camping facilities and hiking. The area is also well-known for its annual events, including the KLBJ-FM Fishing Tournament, and the Texas Chili Cook-Off.
When you live here, you also know how miserable the summers can be, with temperatures averaging in the upper 90s during June, July, and August. This is why it is so important to contact a professional ac repair contractor whenever your cooling system doesn't seem to be working like it should. If it is making strange noises, is leaking, isn't coming on at all, or isn't keeping all rooms and levels of your home as cool as they should be, then you need to contact us immediately for quick and professional diagnostic and repair services. We have seen it all when it comes to broken air conditioners, and we will quickly be able to pinpoint the cause of the problem in your unit and get it taken care of fast so that you and your family don't have to suffer in the heat for too long.
When your air conditioner is not cooling your home like it should, it can be a serious cause for concern. Listed below are some AC repair tips for you from Home Tips. Check them out, and if you are still experiencing problems afterward with your AC, it will be a good idea for you to give us a call ASAP to make an appointment.
1. Turn the power off to the AC unit. There should be a shut-off or disconnect panel on the wall outside by your outdoor compressor unit. Shut off the AC at the main electrical panel in your home, as well.
2. Rake and move away any debris, leaves, or dirt that may be collected around or on your outdoor compressor unit. Trim bushes and limbs away that may be blocking air flow.
3. Remove the protective grilles and the top cover and be sure that you clean any dirt, dust, or debris away from the fans, coils, and other interior components. Be sure that you use a soft brush so that you don't damage the parts.
4. Use a hose to spray away built-up debris inside the system. Protect wiring with the use of a plastic sheet or large trash bag. This may also be a good time to lubricate the motor. Check your owner's manual to see what you should be using, and how much to use.
5. If the problem persists, contact an HVAC professional.
To schedule an appointment for AC repair work in your Jonestown home, please feel free to give us a call today, or fill out our online contact form. We thank you for your interest in our services, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Brushy Creek, Buda, Dripping Springs, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Cedar Park, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood